12.31.2011

Reunions

You guys, those reunion shows for all the Real Housewives shows on Bravo are AMAZING.

I'm watching the RHONJ reunion right now. These women are just plain cray-cray. And Teresa is the ring-leader of the crazy train. Andy Cohen just called Teresa out because she was saying "distened" instead of "distanced." That was pretty funny.

Great, now there's a Sarah McLachlan/homeless animal commercial on. I can't stand those commercials...I bawl cry every single time.



I know I've been gone from this blog for quite sometime. I think most of the "I failed the bar exam" searches have died down. I was fortunate to pick up a tutor this time around, and so far, I feel like I can see a tiny difference. I'm so tired of it. I'm so tired of talking about it. I'm so ready for this to be over. At this point, I'm so far removed from law school, I don't really even know what I'm doing anymore. People go to school and then they get jobs. Or, if you're me, you go to school and wait a thousand years to start your career.

Thanksgiving and Christmas were great. We spent Christmas in NC with BC's fam again. Always a good time. I spent the majority of the time sick. Boo. BC's grades were awesome this semester.

I need to write more often, its so hard to sum it all up and I don't want this blog to be all about stupid bar stuff.

New Years Res: blog better :)

1 comment:

Tree Hugging Attorney said...

I have that resolution, too.

2012 is going to be better. It has to be.