5.13.2010

1 down, 1 to go!

Ah the proverbial exam count-down post. Wills and Trusts is officially done, and I don't want to think about that class anymore! I have one more, Arbitration, next Tuesday. I haven't studied yet because I need a mental breather.

Also, BC was sweet enough to come and stay with me for a while. The previous plan was for us to not see each other until the end of May when we go on vay-cay down south. (Also, please do not spell "vay-cay" like "vaca." In my head, I read that as "vah-cah." And, thanks to my undergraduate basic Spanish, I know that "vaca" means "cow" and I can't take it anymore!)

Well....us being apart lasted about 2 weeks. We had decided his last visit here a couple of weeks ago would be his last visit because I had finals and whatever and needed to focus. Or something like that. But most days consisted of us getting on Skype and me balling my eyes out because I couldn't handle 4 weeks part. Then, my roommate's gf came to visit and hearing them laugh and have fun out in the living room...I just couldn't handle it anymore. So I asked BC if he would be willing to come down for one last visit if I promised to be super thrifty while he was hear and cook and be all domestic-y (we're trying to save money for him moving, being in school, me paying off loans, finding a place to live, blah, blah, blah, woof.) Of course, I wouldn't have to promise anything, I'm pretty sure me being a pitiful baby everyday was enough :) What a sweetheart! Can't wait to be together everyday!

So, while life is SUCKY because of finals, life is also WONDERFUL because I have my love with me, that wasn't originally planned, for a little while. HOWEVER, (TMI alert!) I recently got sick and can't kiss him. It is literally killing me. BUT, I would much rather not be able to kiss him and him be right here, than not be able to and be staring at him over a computer screen......so, there is definitely always a silver lining :)

Well, I'm off to do something productive.......maybe ;)

No comments: