5.22.2010

Totally Over

Well its officially over. I traded 3 years of legal nonsense for my 15 seconds of glorious recognition.

I walked across the stage around 11 this morning, officially ending my law school career. I must say, its been a crazy 3 years. Honestly, I feel like nothing even happened. Like those 3 years were a blur. At the very same time, I can randomly pick out different things in my brain, different moments from those three years.

I guess you don't know how you will deal with certain situations until you get there. I was in a really bad mood this weekend. Like, the whole weekend. I guess it all should have been a joyous occasion, but it really wasn't for me for some reason. I was so ready do be done and gone, I couldn't stand it. Honestly, I didn't start to feel like myself again until we were about 2 hours out of town and finally stopped to eat lunch around 3.

I think what's throwing me for a loop, is the lack of stability in the next couple of months. Yes, I will be studying for the Bar. But apparently I am working too. I have no idea what that will entail. Also, BC will be moving to FL.  We have to find somewhere to live, but neither of us have any money (yet) and we haven't found any places. He's supposed to come down next week to go look at some places. The plan is to make a decision NEXT WEEK so we can go ahead and move in and be done! I think once he is here with me, and we have a schedule, I will feel MUCH more settled.

In other news, my parents bought me a beautiful Sorrelli necklace for graduation! I love it!

All in all I'm glad this chapter is closed....and I'm ready to move on to the next one!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! you deserve it!