6.30.2010

Something to look forward to :)

What do





















and
















have in common???

ME!!!!!!!!!


BC bought me tickets to go see Lady GaGa in concert in Raleigh on September 19th! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yes, I like Lady Gaga. She is ridiculous and awesome and amazing and doesn't care what anyone thinks.  I saw an interview with her and she said that she never wants to stop touring. She said she should probably take a break but she is doing her dream job, every day, sharing her music with jillions of people and she never wants to ever stop touring. (That and the cash, I'm sure.) REGARDLESS, I respect that.


I'm so freakin' excited I just can't wait! Also, bar results come out the very next day. Ugh. Which means the drive home from NC could be either very good or very bad. But at that point, my life will be super awesome and cool, and I'm hoping I forget what day it is.


For now, I'm laying on the couch drinking orange juice and reading about FL Corporation. *sigh* Sad day. The fun will come again....I just have to get past all the nonsense first.

And wedding update: Nothing has been done, I don't know whats going on, blah, blah, blah. We're just all going to show up to the church in November and see what happens from there.

No comments: