4.30.2010

1 of 2

First things first.

I have been a little out of sorts the past few days because....drumroll...I have job prospects! One of my former bosses' husband is an attorney in my hometown. While he is not hiring, he promised to keep an ear out for me. Well, out of the blue I get a call a couple of days ago that he has an opportunity that was, in his words, pretty much mine if I wanted it! Well, the next day, he called with another!! The hiring partner for the second one called me today and we spoke....but they want me to work WHILE I study for the bar. Of course, this worries me. But, I luckily didn't screw things up for myself when I mentioned that I was unsure about working and studying and I STILL have an interview with them! Its Monday morning at 9...and I'll be heading home Sunday night for that. 

I never thought in a million years I would have to make a decision like this! One, possibly two, jobs available to me! God is so good!!!!!

No comments: