4.07.2010

Delicious lunch.


The Chick-fil-A sandwich. Absolutely genius in creation, pure deliciousness. It is, of course, only improved by the addition of the this:

and this:



Mmm. The original sandwich, those wonderful waffle fries, and that AWESOME sweet tea.

Now, I don't know about most people, but I like to rank Chick-fil-A's in towns that I have lived in. In my hometown, one particular one holds a lot of memories from high school. Let me digress for a moment. I was an SGA officer my senior year, so I had a ballin' parking place. Everyone would hop in my car and we would speed off to the drive-thru Chick-fil-A. Ah, good times. Now, here in law town, I must say, I have had to get adjusted to the sweet tea at the Chick-fil-A by my house. Chick-fil-A people! Wake up! A teenager working an afternoon job can't properly make sweet tea! You need to find one of those sweet old ladies who has been doing this FOREVER to be in charge of the tea. Then, and ONLY then, will it be correct :)

No comments: